＜ Conditons of use ＞
● "Online Omachi Town Hazard Map" (hereinafter referred to as 'this site' ) is a website where users are allowed access to danger-predicted areas in cases of sediment disaster, Flood and Reservoir in Omachi Town with P/C and smartphone.
● Recommended browsers for this site are listed below. When the other browsers are used, some functions may be restricted;
Internet Explorer Version 10 or later versions. (Windows)
Chrome（Windows、Mac OS X）
FireFox（Windows、Mac OS X）
Safari（Mac OS X、iOS）
●Data on this website such as various hazardous areas, features, and administrative borders are simplified for public use and may contain errors.
●The estimations this website provides on various hazardous areas have been based on certain conditions. In times of an actual disaster, there is a possibility that the scope of the hazard will be greater than predicted.
●Before using this website to access the accessible map data (henceforth, “data”) please make sure to read the usage agreement below. The agreement below is a contract between website users (henceforth, “users”) an Omachi Town regarding usage conditions of the data. Users will only be able to access the data after agreeing to all the terms of the agreement. By using the data, users will be deemed to have consented to the terms of the agreement.
Article 1 (Data Copyright and Licensing)
1. The data is copyright to Zenin Co. Ltd. or third-parties whom has been granted licensing rights.
2. Omachi Town grants the following rights to data for users within the scope of private use stipulated in Copyright Law. Additionally, users shall not be privy to any further rights regarding the data.
(1) The data shown on this website may be viewed using a web browser.
(2) The data shown on this website may printed on a paper medium (data printed out as set forth in this issue is henceforth known as, “duplicate copy”).
Article 2 (Compliance)
Users will be required to comply with the following matters.
(1) Except for the explicitly expressed methods in the proceeding article, users may not copy (including print), post, extract, process, modify, adapt, or transmit all or part of the data regardless of the method.
(2) Regardless of whether it is paid or free, or regardless of assignment, license agreement, transition, or other method, data usage (including usage of duplicate copies, hard copies, or extracts of all or part of the data) is not permitted by third-parties.
Article 3 (Guarantee)
The data provided may not necessarily satisfy the user’s purpose or requirements, nor may it be accurate or complete. Omachi Town acknowledges while data may be inaccurate or incomplete, the City is not liable for responsibilities of data exchange, repair, refund of payment, or other accountabilities.
Article 4 (Suspension, etc. of this website)
1. In order to provide regular maintenance or inspection, Omachi Town may temporarily suspend service to all or some parts of this website.
2. Omachi Town may suspend or partially suspend operation of this website without advanced notification to users if the following conditions are applicable.
(1) To preform urgent maintenance or inspection on this website
(2) Operation of this website is not possible due to a disaster or accident that causes a blackout, natural disasters such as earthquakes or flooding, war, violence, labor disputes, etc.
(3) Omachi Town decides that temporary suspension of this website is necessary for technical or operational reasons
(4) This website is unable to be operated due to website obstacles, etc.
3. Omachi Town may terminate the operation of this website at their own discretion.
●Any inquiries regarding this website should be directed to the Disaster Prevention Section, General Affairs Division, Omachi Town
＜Information regarding floods＞
●Flood prone areas are regions have been deemed so by the country and by Saga Prefecture after taking into consideration the range and depth of flood waters during times of river flooding when heavy rain falls under the conditions assumed for each river.
●This website does not show possible flood waters from waterways etc., so caution must also be taken in areas that are not colored yellow.
＜Information regarding sediment disasters＞
●Sediment disaster prone areas are regions specified by Saga Prefecture under the “Sediment Disaster Countermeasures for Sediment Disaster Prone Areas Act” (also called the, “Sediment Disasters Prevention Act”) that present danger to residents if cliff areas collapse or there is a debris flow.The information on sediment disaster prone areas are based on the result of research conducted by Saga Prefecture. If you need detailed information required forreal-estate transaction, etc., please contact Saga Prefecture.